Skip to main content

Welcome Message





Happy tiny people, Freepik.com
(Freepik.com, Happy Tiny People)

Greetings to the visitors and readers, Grand Welcome to my blogs. This is an academics blog. I am using this place to post and share my works, knowledge, skills, articles, journals, research, my academic journey and experiences. I hope you like work and will learn new things here.

Hello, I am From Nepal. I am a student of International Year Zero (IYZ) at De Montfort University International College, Leicester, United Kingdom. I came here in September 2022, and I enrolled my class on 3rd October 2022. And I am enjoying my college life and beautiful Leicester City.

Talking about my hobbies, I love reading books, listening to music, learning new things and travelling. Instead of this, I have a passion for Computer Science.

When I was in School, and I saw the desktop for the first time, there were many questions running in my mind regarding computers and their devices: Windows, Internet, software, technology and computer programming. This thing gave birth to curiosity for computers and programming. That day, I decided, I want to pursue my degree in the computer field. After successful completion of school, I decided to complete my high school in computer science, and I did. To follow my passion and hunger for computer knowledge, I have decided to do a degree in computer science.

My interest is in Computer Programming and Web Application Development, that's why I have joined my major in computer science, that will allow me to learn knowledge and skills to pursue a degree in the field of my interest. To study my dream course, I would like to take admission in Bachelor (Hons) in computer science at De Montfort University (DMU), Leicester, United Kingdom. To be admitted to DMU, I will have to complete International Year Zero at De Montfort University International College (DMUIC), and I am a student of DMUIC. To join this course, I will learn academic Skills, Math, Computer and Research skills that will enhance my academics knowledge and skills.

Moreover, My Experience is great at DMUIC. It's a big international college with multicultural diversity. This College will provide all kinds of supports, knowledge and pathway to achieve degree and academic successes. Beside this, the location is the best because it is based at DMU heart, and only 7 minutes away from the city centre. International shops, shopping centres, Leicester market, bus and train stations are just 10 minutes from City centre. As we know, Leicester is Multicultural city. Throughout the year, there are many events and festivals celebrated by all faiths. Therefore, I have great opportunity to learn and enjoy other festivals and cultures.  Furthermore, the teacher and staff members are helpful, small classroom and peaceful environment (Life at DMU, dmu.uk.co). Also, I have made a lot of friends, who are belongs from other nation. I am grateful for DMUIC to give me opportunity to study here.

Thanks For Reading🙏


Reference

Free vector: Happy tiny people near huge welcome word flat illustration. (2020) Freepik. Available at: https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/happy-tiny-people-near-huge-welcome-word-flat-illustration_11235579.htm#query=welcome&position=0&from_view=search&track=sph (Accessed: October 26, 2022).

Welcome to DMU's Global Family. Available at: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/dmu-international-college/life-at-dmu/life-at-dmu.aspx (Accessed: October 23, 2022)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Initial Project Plan (Gantt Chart)

The Gantt chart illustrate the assignments and work time of computer skills and research blogs topics, DMUIC course module of engineering and computing. I am updating all upcoming assignments in this chart, and I am used Office Timeline for my work. Firstly, Open Office Timeline in chrome, register my account through Gmail for login. Secondly, I am logged in my Office Timeline, and select template that is suitable for my project, or you can create new one. Thirdly, I filled all data and information in the table, and finally, I created Gantt Chart of my blogs topics. Here is link  Free Interactive Timeline & Gantt Chart Maker - Office Timeline Online

Introduction Post

(swujointprogram.com , Why DMU) De Montfort University is a public university, which was established in 1870, and became university status on 26 June 1992. It has more than 26000 students and 2600 staff, as well as, latter day, more than 20,000 students came from all over the world to study at this university, and divided into different facilities, for example, Art, Design and Humanities, Law and Business, Health and Sciences, and Technology. Moto Of De Montfort university is "Excellence and Zeal". DMU has recently invested to rebuild its area, to increase green space, to build a new teaching room, to make eating areas, and for the student union. Moreover, De Montfort University has been awarded with a gold rating Teaching Excellence Frameworks in 2017 by The Department of Education. The national rankings of DMU is 101st by the complete University Guide 2023. In terms of global rankings, it is ranked 601 to 800 by The Times Higher Education 2022. Along with this, De Montfort