Skip to main content

Planning for Major Project



Planning for Major Project


Name: Roshan Thakur

Project Title: Web Application Development

 

Date started

Time allowed

Task/Activity

Completed date

2022/10/30

1 hour

Research on different topics for major project

2022/10/30

2022/10/31

1 hour

I have chosen Web Application Development for my main project and carry-on research on it.

2022/10/31

2022/11/01

50 minutes

Wrote all information in Microsoft word and information what I have got.

2022/11/01

2022/11/02

2 hours

Wrote blogs about web application development on my blog and completed my task.

2022/11/02

2022/11/03

2 hours

Adding more information on my blog

2022/11/03


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Initial Project Plan (Gantt Chart)

The Gantt chart illustrate the assignments and work time of computer skills and research blogs topics, DMUIC course module of engineering and computing. I am updating all upcoming assignments in this chart, and I am used Office Timeline for my work. Firstly, Open Office Timeline in chrome, register my account through Gmail for login. Secondly, I am logged in my Office Timeline, and select template that is suitable for my project, or you can create new one. Thirdly, I filled all data and information in the table, and finally, I created Gantt Chart of my blogs topics. Here is link  Free Interactive Timeline & Gantt Chart Maker - Office Timeline Online

Introduction Post

(swujointprogram.com , Why DMU) De Montfort University is a public university, which was established in 1870, and became university status on 26 June 1992. It has more than 26000 students and 2600 staff, as well as, latter day, more than 20,000 students came from all over the world to study at this university, and divided into different facilities, for example, Art, Design and Humanities, Law and Business, Health and Sciences, and Technology. Moto Of De Montfort university is "Excellence and Zeal". DMU has recently invested to rebuild its area, to increase green space, to build a new teaching room, to make eating areas, and for the student union. Moreover, De Montfort University has been awarded with a gold rating Teaching Excellence Frameworks in 2017 by The Department of Education. The national rankings of DMU is 101st by the complete University Guide 2023. In terms of global rankings, it is ranked 601 to 800 by The Times Higher Education 2022. Along with this, De Montfort